Agencies can request PPE from Teton County DES during COVID-19 response.
Resource orders that are submitted to Teton County DES should not replace the existing efforts for local entities to utilize normal supply chains.
PPE requests will be filled based on the following prioritization structure:
- Long Term Care Facilities with confirmed cases
- Hospital with confirmed cases
- Healthcare workers carrying out support to Long Term Care Facilities with confirmed cases
- EMS and first responders – who are being asked to transport confirmed cases
- Congregate living locations with confirmed cases (jails, group homes, multi-unit housing)
- Healthcare facilities that are testing patients
- Families of confirmed cases who are at home
- Other long-term care facilities
- Other EMS
- Other healthcare facilities (chiropractors, physical therapists, dentists)
NON-PRIORITY: Any entity that is not providing direct patient care or not in contact with confirmed COVID-19 cases. These entities should not use medical-grade PPE, but instead be directed to use cloth face masks and other homemade PPE