COVID-19 Vaccine is available in Teton County! The Teton County Health Department will working with community partners to administer vaccines throughout the county. We will update this webpage as we get more information.
We are currently vaccinating:
All individuals age 5* and older
Booster doses of Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson are available
*Pfizer is the only vaccine currently authorized for individuals age 5-17 years. If your child falls within this age group, please make sure they attend a clinic where Pfizer is available.
Ways to Get Vaccinated in Teton County
|Vaccination Clinics at Teton County Health Department
Walk-Ins Welcome at COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics! No Appointment Needed.
Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, and Pfizer offered.
Call 406-466-2562 with questions
|Vaccination Available at Home for Some Individuals
Johnson & Johnson offered
Call 406-466-2562 to inquire
Frequently Asked Questions
- What type of COVID-19 Vaccine do you offer and is it safe?
- Do I need to have an appointment to get vaccinated?
- Can I get a booster dose of COVID-19 Vaccine?
- What do I need for my upcoming appointment?
- Do I need a note from my doctor to get vaccinated if I have a health condition?
- Do I still have to wear a mask after I am vaccinated?
- How can I get vaccinated if I am unable to leave my home?