COVID-19 Vaccine is available in Teton County! The Teton County Health Department will working with community partners to administer vaccines throughout the county. We will update this webpage as we get more information.
We are currently vaccinating:
All individuals age 12* and older
*Pfizer is the only vaccine currently authorized for individuals age 12-17 years. If your child falls within this age group, please make sure they attend a clinic where Pfizer is available.
Ways to Get Vaccinated in Teton County
Vaccination Clinics at Teton County Health Department
Vaccination by Appointment at Moore Medical
Vaccination by Appointment at Frontier Family Practice
Vaccination Available at Home for Some Individuals
Frequently Asked Questions
- What type of COVID-19 Vaccine do you offer and is it safe?
- Do I need to have an appointment to get vaccinated?
- Can I get a booster dose of COVID-19 Vaccine?
- What do I need for my upcoming appointment?
- Do I need a note from my doctor to get vaccinated if I have a health condition?
- Do I still have to wear a mask after I am vaccinated?
- How can I get vaccinated if I am unable to leave my home?