COVID-19 Vaccine has started to arrive in Teton County! The Teton County Health Department will working with community partners to administer vaccines throughout the county. We will update this webpage as we get more information.
We are currently vaccinating:
All individuals age 18 and older
Vaccination supplies are limited and may not be immediately available to all those who qualify.
Ways to Get Vaccinated in Teton County
Vaccination by Appointment at Frontier Family Practice
Vaccination Available at Home for Some Individuals
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I register for vaccination appointment?
- When can I get vaccinated for COVID-19?
- What type of COVID-19 Vaccine do you offer and is it safe?
- Do I need to have an appointment to get vaccinated?
- What do I need for my upcoming appointment?
- Do I need a note from my doctor to get vaccinated in Phase 1b?
- Do I still have to wear a mask after I am vaccinated?
- How can I get vaccinated if I am unable to leave my home?