Diane Ameline - County Treasurer
Lacy Wood - Deputy, TAC
Amy Lightner - Clerk
P.O. Box 428
TTD or TTY: 406-466-3976
E-mail: Diane: email@example.com
- Lacy: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amy: email@example.com
The Teton County Treasurer's Office is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
We gladly accept Visa & Mastercard for a small 3% fee.
Under strict statutory regulations, the Teton County Treasurer has the following authority:
1. Custody of Teton County's funds
2. Controls the flow of money to and from the County
3. Invests money for both County funds and funds of various taxing districts
4. Prepares and mails annual tax notices and delinquent tax notices
5. Processes tax lien sale redemptions and issuance of deeds
6. Manages the operations of the Motor Vehicle Department
The Teton County Treasurer Departments
The County Treasurer is responsible for:
1. Mailing property tax statements to the owner of record
2. Collecting property taxes
3. Disbursing taxes to the taxing authorities
(school districts, cities/towns, the county, special districts, etc.)
4. Receiving all monies sent to Teton County
5. Maintaining correct and proper accounting of all monies
6. Disbursing monies for obligations of the county on the orders of the Board of County Commissioners
7. Investing all monies until they are needed.
The Teton County Treasurer operates by the authority of Montana Code Annotated, Title 7. Activities of the office are
directed by the Legislature of the State of Montana through the Statues. Diane Ameline, the Teton County Treasurer, is an elected official, serving
a four year term of office.
Click here to go to next page